Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Sophie

We are so excited to announce that our fourth little baby girl, Sophia Kate joined our family on March 2nd at 9:15 p.m. She arrived a little more than 3 weeks early, but she was healthy and ready to come. (I was way ready too!) I had a few hard weeks leading up to her birth. I had a major siatic nerve problem that made it impossible to walk. So I was very happy that she wanted to come early. She weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and was 18 1/2 inches. She was very little and her weight went down to 5 lbs 13 oz after just a few days. She is making up for it now. At her 2 week appointment she was almost 7 lbs and 20 inches.







Sophie with her sisters, Whitney, Abby and Kennedy and Grandma Hendricks


This picture looks like she is taking an oath!







4 comments:

Kirstin Schmidt said...

She is super cute Anna!!! I hope all is well! Let me know when we can come visit!! Get plenty of rest my dear! I'm glad she is here safe and sound!! In no time she will be a chubby little angel!

Rickie said...

Anna, she is so darling! I am so excited for you. I am glad all ended up being well with her coming so early. How is life with 4? I admire you for just being able to do 3, it is crazy!

Lamb said...

Don't worry, I am stalking your blog... Sophie is beautiful! Congrats and I hope everything is going really well with you and the family! I am glad I discovered your blog on Jodee's blog!

Katie Shelley said...

So cute!!! She is beautiful (just like her sisters)! I can't wait to meet her. I love and miss you guys. see you soon!